CSSC – success in numbers
The CSSC initiative has been in place for more than five years. The statistics below are a measure of its success:
- Nearly 9 million people can now be reached on the CSSC London cascade.
- A total of 170 CSSC messages were sent or bridge calls held between 1st November 2014 and 26th October 2016.
- The six eastern county Police Services in the Eastern Regional Intelligence Unit send their bulletins for distribution through CSSC.
- The CSSC hub team took an active role in the multi emergency service exercise.
- Unified Response in 2016. Industry Sector Leaders were chosen to represent each of the 33 industry sectors with a further five representing the BIDs and five representing the Business Representative Organisations.
- 27 organisations across 30 tables with 300 individuals attended the 2016 charity dinner, combined with JSAFE, in October. Nearly £20,000 was raised for charity.