As we progress through lockdown, the City Security magazine website will share information on how to support all our efforts.
Share your experience or knowledge with us
You may be:
- A key worker continuing to attend your place of work
- Self-isolating and working from home
- Experiencing mild symptoms or a serious episode of illness
- On furlough from your job and wondering what happens next
Write an article or send us a few notes. We will ensure it meets our copy guidelines and advise of any changes to receive editorial approval before publishing. We will let you know if it is successful.
Your article could be:
- An uplifting news story on working in any aspect of security at this time
- A message of thanks to an individual working in security making a special effort
- Ideas and tips for making the most of self-isolation
- How to keep yourself physically and mentally strong
- Useful sources of security knowledge, like free webinars, insightful websites
You don’t need to be in PR or a professional writer, send us your idea and we can work with you. Of course, you can send us a fully-formed piece too!
Please email your article, no more than 500 words, in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com with your name and contact details.