UKSec Summit : 28-29 November 2018
Date: 28-29 November 2018
Location: London, UK
A limited number of passes for the UKSec Summit are available at 20% off until October 31st. Use discount code citysec20 at checkout online to redeem: www.cyberseries.io/uksec
The inaugural UKSec summit in London, 28-29 November,was designed by and for the service sector. Its purpose is to create a special platform for those industries that are the backbone of the UK’s economy and increasingly vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
UKSec is a CPD certified content-driven summit bringing together C-level executives from Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Wholesale/Retail, and Transport & Media. Key themes to be addressed include: the skillset of the CISO in 2018, monitoring third party security risk, implementing an enterprise-wide digitalisation, and dealing with post-breach reputational damage.
Joining us onstage will be:
- Nadeem Bukhari, Head of Information Security at House of Fraser
- Christian Toon, CISO at Pinsent Masons
- Deborah Haworth, CISO at Penguin Random House
- Steve Pritchard, Group CISO at HomeServe PLC
- Paul Watts, CISO atDomino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Ltd
- Lewis Woodcock, Head of Information Security Compliance at P. Moller-Maersk
Attend to learn best practices against data breaches and how to prevent attacks, engage with third party risk management providers, and discover how to measure ROI in cyber security.
A limited number of passes for the UKsec Summit are available at 20% off until October 31st. Use discount code citysec20 at checkout online to redeem: www.cyberseries.io/uksec